Skip to main content

Barber Photoshoot Ideas!



Barber Photoshoot Ideas! 

All Photographers are going through a tough time now with this pandemic! As we rely on interacting with clients and that has been put on hold! but one of the things we can spend our time doing is researching different ideas for future projects! 



I have recently completed a project for a barber shop in Maroubra Sydney Australia! The client came to me through my Facebook page and ask me could I complete a shoot that had a lot of requirements due to entering a competition! 



Requirements:



- Visual Shadows 

- Depth of Field 
- Black and White 
- Colour photos to keep





I have recently moved to Australia from Ireland and this was my first barber shop shoot and with these requirements I though I would have to use a lot of lighting equipment! I only have 2 flash guns with me that I purchased on amazon when I first started photography but I was determined to replicate the images the barber shop owner had in mind. Keep in mind these photos were not shot with flashy cameras or lighting these photos where captured on 2DSLR cameras with standard lens and the photos where editing in Lightroom! 




Please leave me some feed back on these project! 


 


What do you think ?? Let me know by comments or contacting me directly!
email: Tmcparland160@email.com

You can see all my other work on my social media:
Tiktok: TpMedia


Thanks for Reading

Tony
Tp Photography!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer Beginner Tips 2021

Hi there and thanks for clicking onto this article for a start!  If your reading this and your thinking of getting into the photography business in the year of 2020 / 2021 then you are reading a piece of work from a amateur photographer.  How I Got Started:  I have been shooting photography on the side now for 4-5 years! I started by going out and shooting landscapes for fun. Until I got messages from people asking me how much do I charge for shoots? I didn't know what to say as I only done this for fun. I done my first couple of shoots for free to get a bit of practise in. When I seen the engagement I was getting on social media from the images I was posting I kept getting messages about different styles of shoots. I started with car photography to get use to the natural environments and how to amend to the lighting and weather of outdoors which was great practise!  This is the first shot of a seat Leon, Darren the owner came to my facebook page after seei

Street Photography Composition

Hi and thanks for coming back to my new article ! Today we have adventured out to Geelong in Melbourne as we heard it was great for some street photography with a lot of colourful walls and graffiti!  Photo rights TpPhotography Today I wanted to chat about composition in photography as I get a lot of comments and feedback asking how to do I use composition and how do I find the right positioning for the photo and generally I just don’t even mean to do it ! I just shoot and when I look back things look to be all in place! There’s a few tips you can pick up for this ! See how I have my model in line with the back of the building and I used the railing for a guideline for the edge of my photo so there is like a cut off point!    Photo rights to tpphotography. Here is another shot I got when I was walking into the Westfield in Geelong ! Composition for this photo ? I didn’t use any technique really I just used the edges of the building to fill up the camera space on screen !  Photo rights